We are always looking for ways to simplify our makeup routine without sacrificing glamour. Today, we’re showing you how to get the classic smokey eye look, in just a small amount of time, with only a few of your favorite Aveda makeup products!
1) Prep the eyelids for color. A little eye shadow transformer will help eye shadow glide on smoothly and last longer. Apply to eyelid with Aveda #2 medium eye color brush.
1) The Aveda petal essence eye color trio in copper haze simplifies creating a smokey eye.
2) To highlight the brow bone, take your medium brush and apply the lightest shade from your eye color trio. Brush the shadow from the brow bone to just past the crease.
3) For more depth, use the same brush to apply the medium shade of your trio from lash line to just above the crease.
4) Take the same medium shade and sweep it across the lower lashes using the Aveda eye smudger brush, connecting the shadow at the inner and outer corner of the eyes.
5) Next, take petal essence eye definer in black orchid and line the upper and lower lids. Then, use the eye smudger brush to diffuse the color. Pro Tip: To help the liner stay put, go over it with the deepest shade of your eye color trio using the smudger brush.
6) Apply Aveda black forest mosscara to upper and lower lashes. Separate lashes with brow and lash brush.
1) Using the deepest shade from the gobi sands trio, define the brows with brow and lash brush.